We don’t want anybody to get sick. Because disease means trouble and cost. Not only is getting sick bad, it doesn’t mean a person can’t go to work or school, earn money or take care of their own family. Furthermore, a person needs another person to take care of that person, and he may have to spend a lot of money buying expensive medicines or getting treatment.
A well – known proverb says, “Before danger comes, it is better to be warned.” It is true that it is not possible to avoid certain diseases. You can do a lot, however, to avoid getting sick or to avoid disease. Consider five things to help you stay healthy.
Follow good hygiene :-
According to Mayo Clinic, washing hands is “the best way to avoid infection with disease and disease.” Gestational syndrome is mainly caused by rubbing the nose or eyes while holding germs in the hand. Washing hands regularly is the best way to get rid of such germs. Infection of various serious diseases such as pneumonia and diarrhea can be prevented by adhering to good hygiene. Every year, twenty – two million children die from such a disease, the age of which is below five years By developing general habits such as hand washing, even the severe Ebola virus can reduce infection rates.
Wash hands especially in certain times, so that you can keep yourself and others healthy. Mainly wash hands during these times:
- After using the toilet.
- After changing the diapers of the kids or making them toilets.
- Cleaning the wounds or cut spaces before and after the medication.
- Before and after seeing a sick person.
- Before preparing food, serving or eating it.
- After sneezing, coughing and nostalgia.
- After handling any animal or cleaning their stools and urine.
- After clearing the trash.
And don’t take properly lightly the hand washing issue. Research has shown that most people who use public toilets do not properly wash their hands or wash their hands, wash them properly. How do you wash your hands?
- Wrap the hands under the clear water and apply the soap.
- Make the foam in the hands of the two hands and make sure to clean the nails, the thumb, the back of the back and the middle of the finger.
- Slip hand at least 20 seconds.
- Wash hands under clean water.
- Remove hands with a clean towel.
While these things are very common, they are very effective in protecting against disease and saving lives.
Use pure water :-
In some countries, it is a daily issue of providing pure water for families. If floods, storms, pipes, or other major sources of water are polluted, it can be difficult to get pure water anywhere in the world. If the water source is not safe and water is not stored properly, it can lead to bacteriogenesis and can lead to cholera, lethal diarrhea, typhoid, hepatitis, and other infectious diseases. According to a statistics, 170 million people suffer from diarrhea every year, and one of the main reasons for this is to drink polluted water.
In most cases, cholera is caused by the mole of the sick person eating contaminated water and food. What steps can you take to protect yourself against such and other pollutants from water, even if it’s just after a disaster?
- Note that drinking water and brushing teeth, making ice cube, washing food and utensils or cooking water comes from a safe source; That source may be well-supplied water supplied for public use or sealed bottles supplied by reliable companies.
- If there is a possibility of pipe water contamination in some way, then before using the water, you can refine it by using appropriate chemical or water.
- Follow the guidelines of the preparation of companies when using different chemicals such as chlorine or water filter tablets.
- Use a quality water filter, if it is readily available and can afford.
- Even if water is not available for water purification, then use the house-wise bleach, keep the blubber in 1 liter of water (eight gallons of water in a gallon) and mix it well and leave it for 30 minutes.
- Always keep the refined water covered in clean containers, so that it will not be contaminated again.
- Note that the water retainer is clean.
- Use a water vessel in clean hands and do not bathe in the hands and fingers while watering.
Be careful about the food :-
Good health is not possible without nutrition, and healthy, balanced food nutritional needs are not possible. You should have in your food list salt, fat and sugar food, but bear in mind that it wo n’t be excessive. This list includes fruits and vegetables and food diversity.Take a look at the list of materials on the packet when buying bread, cereals, pasta or rice, so you can choose vegetable food. In contrast to the food produced from the grains left in the grain, it contains many nutrients and fiber.
Eat a small amount of low-fat meat to get protein and try to eat fish at least once a week. Protein-rich foods are available from plants in some countries. If you eat too much fat-rich sugar and foods, you risk overweight. Instead of drinking water, eat plenty of sugar to reduce this risk. Instead of sugar-dessert eat more fruit.
Eat less fat – rich foods like sausage, meat, butter, cakes, cheeses, and cookies. And instead of cooking with butter or ghee, use healthy oil.
If your food list contains excess salt or sodium, it can excessively increase your blood pressure. If you have this problem, look at the list of packaged food ingredients to lower sodium levels. Instead of salt, use different leaves or spices to increase taste.
It’s also important what you eat, how important it is, and how much you eat. So don’t eat while you’re eating hungry.
Nutrients are also associated with food poisoning. If it is not well prepared and preserved, you can have food poisoning at any meal. According to the World Health Organization (WHO) report, because of eating such food, millions of people get sick each year. While many were able to overcome their harmful chronic effects, some of them lost their lives. What are you going to do to reduce this risk?
- Vegetables may have a fertilizer, so wash them well before using them.
- Before preparing every meal, wash your hands, cutting boards, cutting tools, utensils and kitchen surfaces with warm water and soap.
- Never eat food again in any place or place, so that raw eggs, meat or fish were kept before. Wash it before using any such place or utensil.
- Cook the food till it is not reached at the right temperature and do not eat any food that can easily be broken, keep it refrigerated quickly.
- If the room temperature is above 32 degrees Celsius, then it can easily be wasted when the food is more than one or two hours, then drop it.
Work hard :-
Regardless of your age, in order to be healthy, you need regular physical work. People are not exercising enough nowadays. Why is it important to exercise?
Physical hard work will help you with :-
- You can sleep well.
- Be in motion
- You can build strong bones and strong muscles.
- You can keep weight properly or bring weight to the right level.
- Sadness can reduce the risk of disease.
- Can reduce the risk of premature death.
If you do not work hard, you may be at risk of these things:
- Heart Disease
- Type 2 diabetes.
- High blood pressure.
- High cholesterol.
What kind of exercise is right for you, because it depends on your age and health, so it is wise to consult a doctor before any new exercise begins. Children and adolescents should exercise at least 60 minutes per day from heavy to heavy exercises, according to various experts. Adults are expected to practice 150 minutes of light exercises or 75 minutes of heavy weight per week.
Choose the topics that you like to do. These things can be done, such as basketball, tennis and soccer games, walking, bicycling, gardening, wood cutting, swimming, jogging, or other exobiology. How can you determine which light exercise or what is heavy exercise? Usually you will sweat while doing light exercises but you can not talk while heavy exercise.
Sufficient sleeping :-
It depends on the individual how much sleep is needed. Most newborn babies sleep 16 to 18 hours a day; 1-3-year-old boys and girls sleep about 11 hours, 12 hours, and 3 to 4 years. At least ten hours of school children, about 9 or 10 hours of adolescence and adult sleeping needs 7 to 8 hours.
There is no replacement for adequate rest. These reasons need to be adequate to sleep, experts say:
- Growth and development of young boys and adolescents
- Know new information and keep it in mind.
- Maintaining proper balance of hormone, which affects the metabolism and weight.
- Keep it like heart
- Increased immunity.
Obesity, depression, heart disease, diabetes and various accidents are possible due to insufficient sleep. Of course, we have good reason to have enough rest for these things.
So what can you do if you realize you’re not sleeping enough?
- Try to get to sleep at the same time each day and at the same time get up.
- The environment of your bedroom is silent, dark and comfortable, and the temperature of the room is not too high or very low.
- Do not see television lying in bed or use electronic gadgets.
- Your bed is as comfortable as possible.
- Do not eat heavy foods, caffeinated foods or alcoholic beverages before you go to bed.
- If you are suffering from insomnia or other problems in your sleep after applying these suggestions, such as being overweight or breathing during sleep, you can consult the appropriate doctor.